§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – K.B.E.I. ORTHOPEDIC ARTICLES, running a business under the name K.B.E.I. ORTHOPEDIC ARTICLES05-092 Łomianki, ul. M. Michałowicz 11
- Website – a website available at the address trzymajforme.waw.pl
- User – any entity that uses the Website or services offered by K.B.E.I. ORTHOPEDIC ARTICLES.
§ 2 Processing of personal data
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the contact form, or by phone or email.
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator is processed for contact in connection with the planning of cooperation
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary to take contact with the client.
- The administrator does not provide the data transferred to him to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The user has the following rights:
– the right to request access to their data, rectification, deletion or processing restrictions;
– the right to transfer data;
– the right to object to the processing;
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose;
– right to file a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
9. Personal data will be processed as long as there is K.B.E.I. ORTHOPEDIC ARTICLES.
§ 3 Cookies and other technologies
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- The Administrator informs the User that he applies the following technologies that monitor the actions taken by the User as part of the Website and that collect cookie files:
– Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze the statistics of the Site; The use of Google Analytics services implies implementing the tracking code provided by Google in the site’s code (the so-called tracking code). This code is based on cookies, but may also use other tracking technologies; the information collected in this respect is completely anonymous and does not allow the identification of the user.
– read on the Website – a review of the service already used is used in the form of text, name and photo.
-contact e-mail – the User, by contacting the Administrator via e-mail, gives the e-mail address as the sender’s address. The message may also contain other personal data. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this situation is the consent of the User resulting from the initiation of contact with the Administrator. Personal data provided to the Administrator via e-mail are processed solely for the purpose of contact. The content of the correspondence may be archived. Correspondence is stored on the mailbox server.
-aftering – third party advertisements may appear on the Website in the form of affiliate links, affiliate banners. In order for the affiliate program to function correctly, the Website may receive cookies from the following companies: Trade Tracker, Convertiser, Blog’s Keeper, Ceneo, MailerLite, Trade Doubler, Theme Forest, Webe Partners, Sales Media.
§ 4 Server logs
- The use of the Site involves the transmission of queries to the server on which the Site is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.